Mobile technology has become an integral part of everyday life,
there is a need for security, speed up and real time information
anytime and anywhere. Karpaga ITech is one of the mobile app
developer in the market and offering a complete portfolio of
solutions and the leading mobility platform for the rapid
development, deployment and management of mobile apps.Karpaga ITech's
goal is to provide customers a rich portfolio of attractive,
high-quality, ready-to-implement mobile apps across all industries.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services, the foundation of SAP's mobile app
development strategy and the next step in delivering mobile innovations in
the cloud, now available for our SAP PartnerEdge Application Development partners
SAP Mobile Platform
SAP Mobile Platform gives you the tools you need to drive mobile
initiatives across your entire organization – with a consistent
development platform highly adaptable to ever-changing business
needs. This platform:
- Exchanges data between traditional back-end systems to multiple mobile devices
- Enables creation of enterprise–grade applications using a single development platform
- Empowers workers to access enterprise applications on corporate or personal devices
- Protects data with end–to–end encryption and enhanced application security
SAP Afaria is the world's most powerful, flexible mobile device management and security solution for the enterprise.
SAP Afaria provides you with a single administrative console to centrally manage, secure and deploy mobile data, applications and devices.
SAP Afaria servers power a wide array of client features for device management for both handheld and laptop devices. This solution:
- Protects your investment today and tomorrow
- Provides extensive security and flexibility
- Offers powerful application and device management
- Allows IT to deliver fixes, upgrades and refreshes to mobile users in the field
With the SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 that is covered by the Innovation Pack for mobile, you can install SAP Afaria
to test the integration of your mobile app.
SAP Gateway technology provides a simple way for non-SAP developers to develop business applications to connect devices,
environments and platforms to SAP software based on market standards. SAP Gateway provides access to SAP Business Suite data via open standards-based REST/Odata (XML or JSON) for use in mobile applications based on Android or iOS, or in Web-based user interfaces based on HTML5, PHP or Java. This technology:
- Provides powerful development tools for easy entry into SAP–based scenarios
- Supports open standards (REST-based OData)
- Includes sophisticated monitoring, logging, security
- Integrates with SAP Solution Manager
Developer licenses and resources for SAP Gateway are included in the Innovation pack for application integration.
SAP Backend Systems in the Cloud for Partners
SAP partners can now develop and test SAP backend integration on their private instances deployed from the
SAP Cloud Appliance Library for Partners.